Dr. Shah shares her experience in dance medicine as member of the Dance USA task force, IADMS executive member and head physician for the San Francisco Ballet School, touching on medical research, dance culture and social media.
International Association for Dance Medicine & Science Interview
Subscribe and get updates delivered to your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Uh oh, something went wrong :/
(We'll never share your info. Ever.)
- How to Make the Most of Your Reduced Dance Schedule
- The ‘12-3-30’ Treadmill Routine Is Crazy-Popular on TikTok—But Is It Actually a Good Workout?
- World-Class U.S. Artistic Swim Team Trains for Olympics at Campo
- Readiness for Pointe – Updated
- The Truth About Soreness: Answers to All Your Burning Questions