The health and safety of all of our patients and staff is important.
Dr. Shah is an essential medical practice and is open. When possible, we are conducting appointments using telehealth (by video and audio). We are also seeing patients in the office but must follow strict rules to keep everyone safe. So, we are requiring patients to follow some simple rules:
- Wear a mask or face covering at all times
- If in the last 14 days, you have either:
- Traveled to a high risk area (New York City, Los Angeles, Europe, China, Iran, Japan and South Korea, but this list may change rapidly so check the CDC travel advisory page)
- Traveled anywhere by airplane or cruiseship
- Been in close contact with someone who has confirmed COVID-19
- Have any symptoms, even if related to allergies, including but not limited to: body aches, sore throat, runny nose, diarrhea, nausea, cough, difficulty breathing, loss of taste or smell, unusual muscle pain, headache (out of the ordinary), or fever with temperature > 100.4°F/38°C or higher
Then, please reschedule your appointment and stay home. Please contact your primary care physician for concerning symptoms of cough, fever, and shortness of breath.