Covering the full spectrum of treatment guidance for dance artists, circus artists, musicians, and more, this practical title expertly explores the intersection of sports medicine and performing arts medicine. Ideal for practicing and trainee physiatrists, physical and occupational therapists, and sports medicine physicians, it addresses a wide range of relevant topics including auditory symptoms in musicians; management of the dancer’s foot and ankle, hip, and spine; return-to-dance or return-to-performance guidelines; and much more
Performing Arts Medicine 1st Edition, Chapter 2 – Treating the Performing Artist: Special Considerations, by Selina Shah, MD
Subscribe and get updates delivered to your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Uh oh, something went wrong :/
(We'll never share your info. Ever.)
- How to Make the Most of Your Reduced Dance Schedule
- The ‘12-3-30’ Treadmill Routine Is Crazy-Popular on TikTok—But Is It Actually a Good Workout?
- World-Class U.S. Artistic Swim Team Trains for Olympics at Campo
- Readiness for Pointe – Updated
- The Truth About Soreness: Answers to All Your Burning Questions