Dr. Shah was featured in a news story about her care for dancers in the Bay Area, specifically her use of Ultrasound to visualize tendons to help confirm the diagnosis of an injury.
2010 KTVU News Story Features Dr. Shah Using the Ultrasound Machine to Evaluate Injuries in Professional Dancers
Subscribe and get updates delivered to your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Uh oh, something went wrong :/
(We'll never share your info. Ever.)
- How to Make the Most of Your Reduced Dance Schedule
- The ‘12-3-30’ Treadmill Routine Is Crazy-Popular on TikTok—But Is It Actually a Good Workout?
- World-Class U.S. Artistic Swim Team Trains for Olympics at Campo
- Readiness for Pointe – Updated
- The Truth About Soreness: Answers to All Your Burning Questions